Re: Panel Variants?

Jim Donovan

Stephen Marsh wrote....

I'm a little confused. One can opt/alt click on various PPW tools that are marked in blue to access options before running the tool.

I got it Stephen.........Option click AS you run the tool on the panel NOT AFTER you run the tool on the panel....

Thank you, Jim Donovan

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 5:25 PM stephenamarsh@... [COLORTHEORY] <COLORTHEORY@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

I'm a little confused. One can opt/alt click on various PPW tools that are marked in blue to access options before running the tool.

These are not variants.

There are three variants buttons at the right hand side at the head of the GUI.

The idea is to create a look/variant, then save this variant using the centre of three buttons. Then create another look/variant etc. What you then do with them is up to you.

Regards,

Stephen Marsh

Jim Donovan wrote:

So I run the MMM+CB then option click where to access the variants? Tried all over can't seem to get the variants panel to come up at all? What I am doing wrong? I'm sure it's me. Thanks!

--
Jim Donovan
Harris Publishing