Re: Upgrade PS, Can you run two versions?

RJay Hansen

I had multiple versions of Photoshop on my machine for a long time. Never had any problems. I don't know that I ever had two different versions running at the same time though.

As a caveat, I have had many problems recently with the PPW panel and two or three weeks ago, wondering if having multiple Photoshop versions on my machine was causing the PPW problems, I uninstalled all but the latest version in an attempt to fix my PPW problem. I don't think that was what was causing the problems as uninstalling older Photoshop version did not fix the PPW issue.

That's my experience. Hope it helps.

RJay