Re: Hidden message

john c.

I haven’t tried it recently, but when they first introduced this technology, we were able to scan the bills in sections so that the tell tale pattern wasn’t visible to the software and then piece them together in Photoshop.

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [COLORTHEORY] Hidden message

Yes, but there are also always workarounds

https://creativemarket.com/blog/adobe-doesnt-want-you-to-photoshop-money-heres-how-to-do-it-anyway

Hector Davila

On 10/16/2018 1:14 PM, Todie todie@... [COLORTHEORY] wrote:

It seems that the word VOID is expected, so don’t fight it unless you don’t mind being questioned by law enforcement.

I don’t know this technology, but remember when Adobe was cooperating with the Secret Service about currency scanning, a long time ago.

Laurentiu