Re: PPW Panel posting for CC and CS6

Jim Donovan

As always, Thank you Dan, Jim Donovan

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:07 PM, dmargulis DMargulis@... [COLORTHEORY] <COLORTHEORY@...> wrote:

Jim Donovan writes,

Thank you Dan. I take it if v5 doesn't work properly I can always uninstall it and go back to v4 correct? Also I am guessing only one version of the panel can be run at a time?

First of all, since some issues have been identified with the betas that we have posted, wait a few days until we post what we hope will be the final version.

Since the new installer does erase the old versions of the panels, and since we haven’t tested it with CC2014, I think it would be wise to back up the folders Applications: Adobe Photoshop CC20xx>Plug-ins and Applications: Adobe Photoshop CC20xx>Presets>Scripts. That way, if something goes wrong, you won’t have to go through the aggravation of re-installing v4, you should get the same result by just restoring the folders.