Re: ...of likely interest to some

Gerald Bakker

>> Did anyone else watch the "Video Quick Tips"?

I did, being attracted by the caption "How it works" on that site. Alas, it only explained the user interface, not the sharpening itself. Why this product would be better than other sharpening tools is left in the dark.

>> Secondly the video with the dog on the left has a bunch of what look like other examples to click on after the video is done running, so I clicked on a few. They were links to Youtube videos of The Munsters, Cream's 1969 Farewell Concert, Michael Jackson Videos and some others. Just found this bizarre. Maybe it's me?

This is YouTube functionality. It suggests a number of videos that are related to what you just saw, or to what you looked at recently, or whatever Youtube thinks you may be interested in.

Gerald Bakker
http://geraldbakker.nl