Re: Photoshop CC Single App

Hector Davila

On 8/31/2013 10:06 AM, Jono Moore wrote:

On 30 August 2013 21:44, Pete Bergstrom <petebergstrom@gmail.com
<mailto:petebergstrom%40gmail.com>> wrote:

Could you expand on that? Based on the information on Corel's website, I
don't at all understand why you would say this.
As I said earlier in the thread, Photo-Paint has always been a close
competitor to Photoshop. It does most everything Photoshop does.

I never used or looked at Photo-Paint...but it is not important that
Photo-Paint does mostly everything Photoshop does, ...what is most
important, that any competing software has what Dan Margulis does with it.

Isn't that all that matters?

Hector Davila