Re: David Pogue, New York Times Tech columnist reviews Photoshop new rental policy

David Lawrence

--- In colortheory@..., J Walton <jw@...> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 5:51 AM, photografix1999 <ebasir@...> wrote:

We are human beings: We must express ourselves or suffer. So let's not discourage protest.
The fact is we had our opportunity to protest, and write petitions,
and call senators. It was nine years ago, when Adobe bought Macromedia
and essentially killed off all competition in the graphic arts
software market. But I think we were all silent back then, because the
effects of that decision weren't immediate.

Well said Mr. Walton. The focus now should be holding Adobe's feet to the fire to create the absolute best products possible. No more excuses.

David Lawrence
www.pixelpurfect.com