Is the PPW Panel's future "cloudy"

joem845 <colortheory-joem@...>

With Adobe's recent announcement that they are dropping uncloudy CS products I am concerned about the PPW Panel and Photoshop V.whatever. Do I need to be?

1) Is it working with the current cloud variant of Photoshop 6.x?

2) My understanding of the cloud service is that the program still runs on your computer, the licensing turns it off promptly if the subscription lapses, and Adobe ships frequent updates. Photoshop updates raise the spector of surprise incompatibilities with add-ons. Should this be a concern and has Adobe addressed this with developers?

Thanks,

Joe Marshall