Re: Website housekeeping matter - access to private resources

Sterling Ledet

If cookies are enabled, you should just have to do this once per computer you access from. It's my understanding Internet Explorer 7 may have problems. If you test with a different computer or browser, you'll definitely need to do it once more. Should only be once more though, per new browser and/or computer. It just needs to write the cookie.

- Sterling Ledet