Re: Dan's book private resources

Sterling Ledet

There was temporarily a problem with email addresses that contained a capital letter, but it's my understanding that has now been fixed. Registration should result in a relatively immediate (within 15 minutes or so, it's automated) email to the submtted email address with a link directly to the videos page. - Sterling Ledet