International book shipping orders now being accepted

Sterling Ledet

I still don't have everything set up for Amazon based international shipping. However, we are now prepared to accept and process international orders using paypal.

Please use the page at http://www.moderncolorworkflow.com/the-book/international-book-orders to place an order (international only, US orders please use Amazon). Only acceptable payment is paypal (you can use a credit card with paypal).

International orders are priced at $99 each which includes international priority mail shipping in a padded envelope.

Shipping is done via Priority Mail¨ International (6-10 business day typical delivery)

All orders are processed and shipped weekly on Tuesdays by 6:00 PM, EDT.

We expect to process the first batch of orders on Tuesday April 9th, 2013.

- Sterling Ledet