Re: EXIF Data

Iliah Borg <ib@...>

Dear David,

You can take a look at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying. In any case, if something is taking the bandwidth it is not the reason to choose to take any more of it.

Google Analytics is only one of a number of
services that allows web site owners to track
users on their site.
So what? Many do not use any tracking. Some others, like myself, do it on our own hosts, without inserting any client-side code into web pages.

I don't feel that others should be free to remove the metadata in my files....

I guess it is not what we are discussing at all. I rather think it is about a photographer choosing what metadata he is going to share, if any, on his own photos.

Just curious as to how your customer came across
this other set of images and knew enough to check
the serial number of the camera, and match it
with one you had used previously for their
work.
He was served on a plate. Competition is not always clean you know.

Are you sure you are not confusing the Photoshop
"History" that is saved in a file with a Photoshop Action?
Yes I'm sure.

Hope that helps.
Certainly not me.

--