Re: From the Pressroom

dbernaerdt

No wonder the clouds parted and the sun shone today. Congrats on this milestone. I know many people are looking forward to this book, myself certainly included.

Darren Bernaerdt

On 2013-02-19, at 2:25 PM, Dan Margulis <DMargulis@...> wrote:

To all those doubters, I can report that the presses are in fact running today, and I just okayed the pressrun for the cover, along with four of the fifteen 32-page forms that are already off press. From this, I think it is a fair assumption to say that there really will be a new book available in two to three weeks.

Assuming that the pressmen do not kill me, and right now we are getting along swimmingly, there will be more news in the very near future.