http://www.weteachthecoolstuff.com/dan-margulis/

Txs in advance for bringing the book and the panel to reality.

Mike King

On 19 February 2013 23:58, Steve Jenkins <sj9000@...> wrote:

**

Dan,

Awaiting your prose, which is always a good read and enlightening, with
anticipation. Glad the pressrun's going well. So, exactly how many pages is
this latest tome? And why can't I find any "press release" info about it?
Pretty cagey. ;-) Best of luck -- take care.

Steve

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Margulis" DMargulis@...>
To: colortheory@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 17:25
Subject: [colortheory] From the Pressroom

To all those doubters, I can report that the presses are in fact running
today, and I just okayed the pressrun for the cover, along with four of the
fifteen 32-page forms that are already off press. From this, I think it is
a fair assumption to say that there really will be a new book available in
two to three weeks.

Assuming that the pressmen do not kill me, and right now we are getting
along swimmingly, there will be more news in the very near future.