Re: fixing moire

Carey

I posted my quick fix for these, take a look

On 2012-02-15, at 1:06 AM, dbernaerdt wrote:

Carey,

Thank you for posting your tutorial. Definitely faster than the LAB/Apply Image technique for this type of moiré.

I added a couple more images to the album you created. They are 100% crops of raw files. They show varying degrees of moiré in all three RGB channels. Have you found a solution other than the LAB/Apply Image technique for these types of images? Once selections are required, that's where I have found my workflow takes a serious dent in productivity.

Cheers,
Darren Bernaerdt

--- In colortheory@..., "carey-r@..." <carey-r@...> wrote:

I have placed a video on my site (no wise cracks about the site I started 3 years ago but never finished : )

http://colourwork.ca/training_movies/moire/Movie_01.html

--- In colortheory@..., "carey-r@" <carey-r@> wrote:

I have placed 2 images in the photo's folder, a before and a after of moire on fabric. I fixed the image in photoshop, it is a simple fix. I will post a more difficult image to fix if there is enough interest. So before I post how I fixed this image have some fun trying to fix it yourself.

folder: Digital Back moire

Carey Riddell