Re: newspaper reproduction

John Pavel

Here is a further set of examples,in an article by a firm that
post-processes for photographers
But is 10b engaging in digital manipulation of these photographers'
images? The laboratory's founders don't think so. "We believe that
talking of `manipulation' is correct only when pixels are
`moved', therefore when the minimum unit of a digital image is at
least either replaced or cloned," says 10b on its website. "In these
cases we can talk of a mystification of reality, whose results not only
represent something different from the original subject but have also
broken the main rule of the photojournalism ethics."

Read more:
http://www.bjp-online.com/british-journal-of-photography/feature/2133918\;
/post-processing-digital-age-photojournalists-10b-photography#ixzz1jATHI\
HIm
<http://www.bjp-online.com/british-journal-of-photography/feature/213391\;
8/post-processing-digital-age-photojournalists-10b-photography#ixzz1jATH&#92;
IHIm>

Best, John Pavel