Re: An Era Ends

Lee Varis

As one who has taken perhaps more classes with Dan than most, I just want to express my heartfelt thanks for all that he has taught over the years -- Dan, you are truly a "one of a kind" person!

I've been lurking here for quite some time and have been too busy trying to reinvent myself (for the 3rd time in my life) to contribute much but I just want you to know that I will continue to monitor the list and hopefully start contributing soon as long as the list lives! I sincerely hope that you will chime in every once in a while as the mood strikes you – we all need further nuggets of gold to carry on the work you started

To everyone who has taken a class from Dan – lets plan a gathering of alumni... an informal get together at some vacation destination where we can share what we've all been up to. Something to think about anyway – what do you think?

regards,

Lee Varis
varis@varis.com
http://www.varis.com