Re: How to evaluate Photoshop technicians

new_news <new_news@...>

Applied Color Theory in PhotoshopI'm surprised at the amount of discussion regarding spelling and grammar on resumes. Currently our best digital tech is a very talented young man who speaks English as a second language. He don't write to great and he ain't a good speller neither. But we are delighted with his skill and insight in correcting images.

Today we hired a new office manager. She was one of a number of candidates we considered who submitted properly formated resumes that had no spelling or gramatical errors. You can be sure I checked closely.

Jonathan Clymer