From: colortheory@yahoogroups.com [mailto:colortheory@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: September 14, 2005 1:19 PM
To: colortheory@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [colortheory] Phototshop 8.0 path issues

I've had issues with paths in the past.
If I had a path, with inner paths....
(like a bike tire, with all the spokes..etc.)
...when I made the path into a selection,
it would only make the circle, not all the spokes.
So, I worked around that.

Recently, when I make a selection, it selects the inverse
of what I clipped out. With simple paths, I can simply
select the inverse. However, I'm trying to do some very complicated
paths...add to...select from...etc.

I just reinstalled, and I'm still having problems.
Are there clipping prefs?...Any other advice?

Thanks,
Brett

Yahoo! Groups Links