Applied Color Theory firstname.lastname@example.orgDiscussion of color theory, image enhancement, and color correction techniques (including the Picture Postcard Workflow) as taught by Dan Margulis, author of Photoshop LAB Color, Professional Photoshop, and Modern Photoshop Color Workflow, and, in conjunction with M.E. Chevreul, an updated version of the classic On the Law of Simultaneous Contrast of Colors. Hosted by Ledet Graphics Training, which offers courses nationwide. Dan Margulis is a list moderator and frequently participates in group threads.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.