Codan Outback Radio email@example.comThis group is for the discussion of all aspects of outback radio use in Australia & New Zealand, Royal Flying Doctor and four wheel driving emergency communications.
For dealers, traders and owners to swap, sell, and buy new and used Codan Type Approved communications equipment, services and for these users to discuss the use of and experiences with these Codan products.
For people who would like to learn a little more about Codan products before purchase.
Although not an Amateur based group, amateur operators are welcome to join in for discussions on the above.
NB. This site does not offer programming software exchange nor the supply of any of the Codan 93XX (XP) series or NGT (NSP) or Envoy (TPS) programming products. We also do not support the supply of information on the modification of equipment for use outside of what it was originally designed or intended for by the manufacturers.
Modification from the original specifications usually results in the loss of ACMA/RSM Type Approval, therefore making it illegal to use on commercial frequencies. Option TXE is not type approved for commercial(land mobile) frequencies in Aus or NZ.
- 144 Members
- 60 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.