Topics

GC Tournament “Doubles Plate -Egyptian”

sweetpkev <sweetpkev@...>

Hi All
I have been following the results of the Australian GC Handicap Championships held last week in Launceston, Tasmania. I have tried to find out myself (but to no avail), how the "Doubles Plate -Egyptian" worked. It would appear to me to be "the best performance after at leat 50% of the games are played". Am I on the correct track or in this instance maybe the games were just not completed.
Can someone please explain the format to me.

Pam Owen

Pam

Format for many events including Egyptian is available in ACA tournament
regs
http://croquet-australia.com.au/Governance/Documents/Tournament_Related/TRegs%20as%20at%2021%20August.pdf

Ive yet to write the code for croquetscores.com to properly handle this
format.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone. My right thumb will be aching now.

On 15/11/2012, at 5:35 AM, sweetpkev <sweetpkev@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All
I have been following the results of the Australian GC Handicap
Championships held last week in Launceston, Tasmania. I have tried to find
out myself (but to no avail), how the "Doubles Plate -Egyptian" worked. It
would appear to me to be "the best performance after at leat 50% of the
games are played". Am I on the correct track or in this instance maybe the
games were just not completed.
Can someone please explain the format to me.

Pam Owen

Tony Hall

Dear Pam,

Go to the ACA website, look under "Governance". Open Tournament Regulations (21 Aug 2012) and go to TReg 22 for a full description of Egyptian format events.

Regards,

Tony

At 05:34 AM 15/11/2012, Pam wrote:
I have been following the results of the Australian GC Handicap Championships held last week in Launceston, Tasmania. I have tried to find out myself (but to no avail), how the "Doubles Plate -Egyptian" worked. It would appear to me to be "the best performance after at least 50% of the games are played". Am I on the correct track or in this instance maybe the games were just not completed.
Can someone please explain the format to me.