Topics

Aust GC Mens & Womens Singles - entry & flyer

Peter Freer

I attach the flyer for the Aust Men’s & Women’s GC Singles in the Hunter in Sept 2018.

Please note that we don’t know which of the 4 venues will be used for the Women or the Men until we know how many are playing in each.

Entry is also open on the ACA website at:

Please note that entry closes on Friday 10 August, so pls don’t delay entering.

Regards, peter
ACA Events
0412 178 254

Pauline Markwell

Dear Peter
Many thanks indeed for your message.
Sadly I have a conflict and cannot enter.  My daughter is scheduled to have her baby by caesarean section on 7 September in Perth so I will be in the west... hence I cannot enter.
Best of luck to you and Kate.
I look forward  to seeing you both before too long.
Pauline