From: Jim Clement [mailto:secretary@...]
Sent: Saturday, 16 November 2019 7:47 PM
To: Secretary - Croquet Queensland; 'CNSW'; VCA; Croquet Tasmania; Croquet SA; 'WACA'
Subject: ACA Tournament Calendar

State Secretaries,

Croquet Australia is reviewing its Tournament Calendar and as part of that review sought the views of its Tournaments and Events Committees.

Attached is a paper which was prepared by Events Committee in consultation with Tournament Committee and which was presented to the Board’s 15th November 2019 meeting.

Croquet Australia is seeking input from all members, at all levels; State, Region, Club and Individual members.  .

Please give this the widest circulation, to your board and members.

I request that any comments be sent to me by no later than 29th February 2020, to allow collation prior to presentation at the Discussion Forum and Board meeting to be held on 23rd March 2020 in Brisbane.

Regards

Jim

Jim Clement

Secretary to the Board