Re: Aust GC Handicap Champs - Albury 30 Sept-4 Oct 2019

Tony Hall

Dear Peter,

Please accept my entry to these events. I would like to be allocated a partner, please. I have transferred $150.00 to the ACA account.

Cheers,

Tony

At 02:22 PM 7/3/2019, you wrote:
Twin City Club at Albury is the host of the 2019 Aust GC Handicap Champs in early October.
This follows the NSW GC Handicap Champs at Canberra, in late Sept.

The flier for the Aust events is attached.

Entry is by email to me, due to some problems on the ACA website. Closing date for entry is Thurs 12 Sept, but earlier the better!

Regards, peter

Peter Freer
ACA Events