Re: 2019 CNSW GC Handicap Singles & Doubles at Canberra - billets

Pauline Markwell

Hi Peter
Thanks and would have loved to enter but will be away.

I am sorry to have to defer dinner invitation tonight as have stayed at Thredbo. I hope you received message on Kate's mob.

Snow at football in Canberra last night I read! The wind is in Sydney according to my daughter.

Cheers Pauline

On Fri, 9 Aug. 2019, 22:18 Peter Freer, <pfreer@...> wrote:

Canberra Croquet Club is hosting the 2019 CNSW GC Handicap singles and doubles events.

The doubles will be held on 18-19 September, and the singles on 20-22 September.

Entries close on 6 Sept - enter via the CNSW website.

Clubs have been circulated with the attached promotional flier for the event, but we can now offer some billets for those needing accommodation.

If you would like a billet, please contact Kate McLoughlin on kmcl1455@...

Regards, peter