2019 AC Women's & Men's Singles - entry closes 21 Feb

Peter Freer

Entry for the 2019 Association Croquet Women’s Singles and Men’s Singles, 16-19 March in Perth, will close on 21 Feb 2019.

The flier can be found at https://croquet-australia.com.au/ac-mens-and-womens-singles-entries-now-open/

Existing entries are showing on croquetscores if you want to check your entry is in.

We are still having problems with on-line payment of fees on the revised ACA website, and I am about to circulate details by email on how to pay direct.  Entry itself is working, but If unsure pls send me an email to register your interest.

Please note that booking into functions is via the CroquetWest website (see URL in flier)

Regards, peter

ACA Events