CNSW Strategic Plan e-Survey

Members would be aware that CNSW is renewing its Strategic Plan this year and we have engaged a sports consultant to help us. Part of the process is to ask members to undertake an e-Survey and the compiled data will assist in working out the future direction of CNSW. We would like as many CNSW members to complete the survey as possible as the more responses we get then the more valid will be the data. If you are happy to undertake the survey please use this link – CLICK HERE to complete the Croquet NSW 2019-2021 Strategic Plan - Member e-Survey Members may receive an email about this survey from their club or CNSW Officers but will only be able to complete the survey once !! If the link does not work it will be available on the CNSW Website.