GC Womens/Mens Singles - entry limit = 48

Peter Freer

Just to flag that we have reached 48 entries in the GC Men’s Singles – entry is still open (until 10 Aug) and the top 48 by World Ranking (GC Handicap if no WR) will be accepted into the main event.

I will be in touch with the remainder about playing in the Plate instead (reduced entry fee).

Entries to date are showing on croquetscores against the relevant events.

Entry is via:

https://croquet-australia.com.au/tournaments/2018/gc/womens-open

https://croquet-australia.com.au/tournaments/2018/gc/mens-open

Registering for the various functions, & sale of shirts, is being handled directly by Croquet NSW – see https://croquet-nsw.org/news/180721-GC-Nationals-Info.pdf and just pay via EFT using the appropriate codes.

Regards, peter
ACA Events