Re: GC Womens/Mens Singles deadline is 10 August !!

Tony Hall

Dear Peter,

Thanks for the reminder.  I am in Sydney and have no access to your earlier email.  I have been trying to enter via the ACA website but that is impossible as when you get to the "tournaments" page there is no "2018" to progress further.

However, thanks to your reminder I have successfully entered.

Best Regards,

Tony
PS:  I emailed Rob yesterday to let him know the above but he has not responded.

On 3 Aug 2018, at 12:01 pm, Peter Freer <pfreer@...> wrote:

A reminder that the deadline for entering the Aust Mens/Womens GC Singles is next Friday, 10 Aug!!!

Entry is via:

https://croquet-australia.com.au/tournaments/2018/gc/womens-open

https://croquet-australia.com.au/tournaments/2018/gc/mens-open

Entries to date are showing on croquetscores against the relevant event - note there is a limit of 48 in each event.

Registering for the various functions, & sale of shirts, is being handled directly by Croquet NSW – see https://croquet-nsw.org/news/180721-GC-Nationals-Info.pdf and just pay via EFT using the appropriate codes.

Regards, peter
ACA Events