Aust GC - functions & shirts!

Peter Freer

CNSW is now accepting registrations for the BBQ & Dinner in Sept, plus selling shirts - see attached on how to pay & register.

I also attach a slightly updated flyer for the Aust Men’s & Women’s GC Singles in the Hunter in Sept 2018 (now with correct links as per below).

Please note that we don’t know which of the 4 venues will be used for the Women or the Men until we know how many are playing in each.

Entries are rolling in (see croquetscores) but you can still enter via:

Entry closes on Friday 10 August, so pls don’t delay entering (and paying).

Regards, peter
ACA Events