Re: Aust GC Mens & Womens Singles - entry & flyer

Pauline Markwell

Dear Peter
Many thanks indeed for your message.
Sadly I have a conflict and cannot enter.  My daughter is scheduled to have her baby by caesarean section on 7 September in Perth so I will be in the west... hence I cannot enter.
Best of luck to you and Kate.
I look forward  to seeing you both before too long.
Pauline

On Mon, 16 Jul. 2018, 17:18 Peter Freer, <pfreer@...> wrote:

I attach the flyer for the Aust Men’s & Women’s GC Singles in the Hunter in Sept 2018.

Please note that we don’t know which of the 4 venues will be used for the Women or the Men until we know how many are playing in each.

Entry is also open on the ACA website at:

Please note that entry closes on Friday 10 August, so pls don’t delay entering.

Regards, peter
ACA Events