From: croquetscores@...
Sent: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:54:34 +1000
To: cnswplayers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Club Financial Accounts

Helen

I don't feel qualified to recommend wether your club should or shouldn't move from excel. However, if you do move to an accounting package like MYOB then I recommend you use a package that provides internet access and hosting.

The advantages being:

1) your data is automatically backed up

2) there is no software to install or update

3) 1 or more nominated members can access the data

MYOB has internet facilities.

I've heard good things about Xero for accounting. I don't know if it has membership capabilities or not.

On Sat, 14 Jul. 2018, 09:45 Helen Coventry, <hjcoventry@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am on the committee of the Southern Highlands Croquet Club and am seeking information on how other Clubs record their finances and membership lists.

We are currently using Excel and as our membership is increasing the Committee is considering converting to a package such as MYOB.

I would appreciate any information, guidance on systems currently in use at your Club as to what might be an appropriate option.

All assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Helen Coventry