Re: Club Financial Accounts

Nick Chapman

Helen,

If you are going down the path of using an accounting system, I would strongly recommend a product called Xero. It is cloud based so easily accessible by those who need to access it (including auditors / accountants who can just log in remotely) and is easy to use.

Happy to talk you through it is if you are interested in further discussion.

Nick.

On 14 Jul 2018, at 9:45 am, Helen Coventry <hjcoventry@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am on the committee of the Southern Highlands Croquet Club and am seeking information on how other Clubs record their finances and membership lists.

We are currently using Excel and as our membership is increasing the Committee is considering converting to a package such as MYOB.

I would appreciate any information, guidance on systems currently in use at your Club as to what might be an appropriate option.

All assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Helen Coventry