Re: Club Financial Accounts

Pam Hamory

Thank you Helen for your enquiry. Being a sub club for the Moruya Bowling and Recreation we hand in our green fees and the parent club handles all the other details. Good luck with your search.
Best wishes
Pam

On 14/07/2018, at 9:45 AM, Helen Coventry wrote:

Hello,
I am on the committee of the Southern Highlands Croquet Club and am seeking information on how other Clubs record their finances and membership lists.

We are currently using Excel and as our membership is increasing the Committee is considering converting to a package such as MYOB.

I would appreciate any information, guidance on systems currently in use at your Club as to what might be an appropriate option.

All assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Helen Coventry