From: cnswplayers@groups.io <cnswplayers@groups.io> on behalf of Peter Freer <pfreer@...>
Sent: Monday, 13 November 2017 4:19 PM
To: cnswplayers@groups.io
Subject: [cnswplayers] Golf Croquet President's Eights Feb 2018 - Expressions of Interest

The Golf Croquet President’s Eights is the second national event on the Australian calendar for 2018 and is being held at the Victorian Croquet Centre from Friday 16 to Sunday 18 February.

Expressions of interest are being sought to play in this event and you can register via the ACA website

Closing date is Tuesday 30 November (midnight Western Australian time).

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Terry Ericson

Regards, peter

Peter Freer

ACA Events