Mary Gibson
Secretary
Mosman Croquet Club

On 18 May 2017, at 3:50 pm, Wendy Fothergill <wfotherg@...> wrote:

 Kaye
I can give you these details when you visit Sydney Club tomorrow as we have now ordered two sets.
One set is already in use, the other set is on the way (may even be here by now).
Wendy

Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2017 3:46 PM
Subject: [cnswplayers] Quadway hoops and new balls

Hullo All

At Coogee we are starting to make noises about acquiring Quadway hoops as well as new balls.

It is my understanding that several Clubs have already travelled this path.

So based on your experience, could anyone give me ANY information at all that might be of assistance, eg suppliers, costs, what accessories to buy or not to buy? No point in us re-inventing the wheel.

Would appreciate your comments / advice.

Kind regards
Kaye Martin
Honorary Secretary
Coogee Croquet Club