Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2017 3:46 PM
Subject: [cnswplayers] Quadway hoops and new balls

Hullo All

At Coogee we are starting to make noises about acquiring Quadway hoops as well as new balls.

It is my understanding that several Clubs have already travelled this path.

So based on your experience, could anyone give me ANY information at all that might be of assistance, eg suppliers, costs, what accessories to buy or not to buy? No point in us re-inventing the wheel.

Would appreciate your comments / advice.

Kind regards
Kaye Martin
Honorary Secretary
Coogee Croquet Club