Re: Turf Management

Margaret Sawers

Can anyone tell me where you get this stuff? how much does it cost?
is it a liquid or powder?
Sounds like a good thing, I have talked to our green keeper and he would like to know more about it.
I looked at the web site and when I clicked on contact us I got an American phone number. Is there some where in Australia to contact?
Margaret