Re: Wonderland

Interesting range of comments. From what I can gather, and I was in the UK last year playing under the new system, there have been no problems with the new system in the UK and it has been welcomed because it more aligns with the handicap range in AC. All the State Associations agreed with the ACA adopting the new system so best get used to it as musing about the possibility of tweaking it probably won't get much support. Portraying this as some Alice in Wonderland fantasy denigrates the work that people in the UK did over several years.

On 13 January 2017 at 21:15, Wal Mills <walm@...> wrote:
Ah Yes, I remember, Queen of Hearts played there.
It's another variation for us to look at.
Not that I'm saying I agree nor disagree with the new system as it stands.
I tried to get ACA and CNSW to introduce a greater handicap range in 2013, but hit a brick wall.
Took the Pom's to get the ball rolling and good to see some action at last.
Wal

On 13/01/2017 7:26 PM, Judy McCumstie wrote:
Hello everyone
Some extra thoughts on the new handicap system
Judy McCumstie
Jamberoo