Re: Croquet Club Governance and Planning Documents

Bebe Abdullah

Ted, I pinned a copy of the club’s policy documents on the noticeboard last week.

It’s about visitors to the club, club draw mornings, invitation days etc...

It should still be on the board, is this what you are after ?

Cheers

Bebe

From: cnswplayers@groups.io [mailto:cnswplayers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Woodley
Sent: Wednesday, 24 August 2016 4:37 PM
To: cnswplayers@groups.io
Subject: [cnswplayers] Croquet Club Governance and Planning Documents

Hello all,

I have recently taken up croquet and just been appointed to the Committee of the Chatswood Croquet Club.

As I have previously had experience in corporate governance matters I have been asked by the Committee to review its policies and documentation. 

Before doing so I would like to know of any such documents and policies that other Clubs may have so that I can more quickly come up to speed and not reinvent the wheel.

I have spoken with Roger Evans, who has kindly emailed me a number of Jamberoo CC documents (Constitution, Standing Resolutions, Committee Guidelines, Success Factors, Risk Management Policy, Strategic Plan), and has referred me to the relevant CNSW documents, particularly the Committee Guidelines.

So I would appreciate it if anyone can send me any relevant Club policies and documents.  I would be very willing in turn to share any documents that we end up producing.

On a related issue, I would also appreciate receiving any Strategic Plans.

Thanks

Ted Woodley (0419 663 539)

ted@...

Join cnswplayers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.