Re: This e-mail list

Jan Sage

Couldn’t agree more!
Jan

Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Re: This e-mail list

Hmmm - maybe. I had surfiechick as a nom-de-net for years on the notts list because I felt I had no street cred and would never had posted if I had had to use my real name. Puzzling for others, yes, but I would otherwise have kept silent. Why do we need to "figure out who has said what"? It is the comment, not the person, we should be assessing as we read. The moderator can decide who oversteps the mark and block postings if appropriate.

Alix (mob)
0400 825 920

AUSTRALIA: RESETTLING BOAT PEOPLE SINCE 1788