Re: : Removing and Repacing Scoring Clips For Jump Shots

Hi Rik and Tony and all,

Surely if the simple act of removing a clip (or clips) causes a ball (presumably one in contact with the wire) to move then it would indicate that the hoops are too loose in the ground.  In this respect the referee probably should be called to remove the clip(s) and, if the hoop moves, then the referee should then hammer the hoop in to tighten it up.

Clips can be a pain in the you-know-what for many reasons which is why we prefer to use scoreboards rather than clips.

Cheers
Roger
Jamberoo CC

On 23/03/2016 2:09 PM, amills48@... [cnswplayers] wrote:

Thanks Tony,

I assume that the request to the referee for removal of the clips must be made by the striker or partner, else if could be advice.

Regards
Rik