Re: touching balls, Golf Croquet

Brenda Evans <brenda@...>

Hi Tony,
I understand that (although a lot of "ordinary" GC players can't do a roll), but regardless of where blue ends up, provided red runs hoop 1 in its next shot, is yellow offside?
Brenda

On 22/03/2016 3:36 PM, Tony Hall tony.hall@... [cnswplayers] wrote:
�

The only way I can play what amounts to a croquet
stroke from near hoop 1 and send a touching ball
out near corner 3 while sending my own striker's
ball to hoop 2 is with a roll. It is physically
impossible to do that with a take-off, whether that is thin or thick.

Cheers,

Tony