Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] touching balls, Golf Croquet

Hi Alix,
I can't see why it would not be legal. Looks like a pretty smart move to me!
Brenda

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Mar 2016, at 21:57, alix verge alixverge@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Hmmm - touching balls - can anyone give me a definite answer to this rare (but exciting) scenario .....

If my red is jawsed in hoop 1 but yellow (the striker) is in contact with blue and I do a roll which sends blue off the court by corner 3 (with no hope of clearing red) and yellow to hoop 2 will yellow be legal after red runs the hoop? Has starting in contact fulfilled the requirement of coming off an opponent's ball?

Alix (mob)
0400 825 920

AUSTRALIA: RESETTLING BOAT PEOPLE SINCE 1788