Re: Golf Croquet

Brenda <brenda@...>

Thanks, Tony.
A few people have said there is a limit with the non-touching balls so it is good to know the right answer!! It can be a very interesting part of the game!
 Brenda

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Mar 2016, at 13:39, Tony Hall tony.hall@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Dear Brenda,

1.  No.
2.  I am not aware of any, except that the games should be competitive, not social.

Best Regards,

Tony

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Mar 2016, at 11:11 am, Brenda Evans brenda@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Hello Golf Croquet Players
I have two situations for which I think we need clarification :

1.     In a case where 2 balls are close (in the hoop) but not touching, is there a limit to the number of turns taken until one player finally gets the balls to touch and thus resolve the conflict?

2.    Are there any restrictions that apply to the use of handicap cards for time-limited games?
Thank you, in anticipation
Brenda Evans
Golf Croquet Captain
Jamberoo Croquet CLub Inc