Roberta :)

Cheers

Roberta

On 14 Mar 2016, at 11:46 pm, secretary@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Mary,
The decision which CNSW made was to allow the installation of Quadway Hoops at Tempe following discussions with the CNSW Tournament Committee. Most of us cann't actually see any problems with the Quadways but did not see any need for Clubs to replace perfectly good white hoops because the Club felt it would be disadvantaged or was being pressurised by some of its players, and this position was communicated to Clubs. If a Club wants or needs to replace existing hoops with new hoops then it is logical to purchase Quadways. Some clubs use a combination of quadways and white hoops particularly if lawns need to be halved. As more Quadways are purchased then theoretically more second hand white hoops of a reasonable quality become available. There will be many clubs both here and abroad who never convert to Quadways.
Regards
Steve Thornton
CNSW Secretary

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Quadway Hoops
From: "Tony Hall tony.hall@... [cnswplayers]"
<cnswplayers@...>
Date: Sun, March 13, 2016 9:21 pm
To: "cnswplayers@..." <cnswplayers@...>

Dear Mary,

Tim and Margaret are right.  I can't see why there has been so much fuss.  The Atkins Quadway hoops are clearly better than any others produced up to now.  I expect everyone will eventually convert to them, but there is no hurry as they are not significantly different, just better made.

Cheers,

Tony

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Mar 2016, at 8:29 pm, Margaret Sawers margaretsawers1@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

At Nowra we will not be buying Quadway hoops we already have 6 sets of Dawson hoops and as we are working towards building two new courts this is our only priority now. I have played the quadways and really can’t see what all of the fuss is about, our division 3 pennant team had never even seen the hoops until the finals last year but this didn’t stop them winning the finals

Margaret