Re: Swiss event

Margaret Sawers

Thanks Tim, I’m just looking at options but the double round robin is looking like the way to go

Margaret

From: cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 6 March 2016 6:12 PM
To: Croquet Players CNSW <cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Swiss event

Margaret

Swiss events are usually used when you have more players than courts allow. Given you have to few players then a double round robin could be what you are looking for.

http://www.oxfordcroquet.com/index.asp is often a good resource for things like this.

On 06/03/2016 3:32 PM, "Margaret Sawers margaretsawers1@hotmail.com <mailto:margaretsawers1@hotmail.com> [cnswplayers]" <cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au <mailto:cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au> > wrote:

Can anyone please tell me how to run a Swiss event in croquet. I remember playing one in Canberra at Easter last year .

I have entries for an Association carnival but not enough to run in blocks, I don’t want to cancel the event and feel that Swiss may be the way to go

Margaret