From: cnswpla= yers@... [mailto:cnswplayers@...]
Sent= : Monday, 9 February 2015 5:35 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups= .com.au
Subject: [cnswplayers] Tertiary Balls

Hello All,
At Jamberoo, while one lawn has been out of servi= ce for renovation, it has been necessary to use the tertiary balls so that = players are not sitting around waiting to play.
The question is - well, = actually 2 questions :

What are the correct names for t= he colours and in which order should they be played?

I have found  = porridge, peach, slate and aubergine for Barlow balls
but ours are Dawso= n balls.

I have also found

    Turquoise & Burgundy v Orange & Gra= y
  • Lilac, Turquoise= , Orange and Purple
  • <= span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black= '>Lemonade, Orangeade, Catfood and Dogfood

Before everyone is totally confused, I think it's time to make a decisi= on so would be very grateful for some input here before I put an article in= our club newsletter.
Thanks, in advance!
Brenda Evans

<= br>