Advice requested! New venue for Blue Mountains Croquet Club

bluemountainscroquet@...

HiĀ

The Blue Mountains Croquet club is currently planning for a move to a new site at Medlow Bath. We'd like advice from other clubs about planning for a new lawn. In particular we'd love to hear from people whose climate is similar to the Blue Mtns

The site is a sloping one so we have to level by building terraces. The site is an old fuel supply depot so we will be levelling by adding fill rather than by cutting into the slope. Any advice about subsoil, drainage, irrigation and grass type would be very welcome. If it's a bit much to put in writing by all means send us a phone number of someone we can talk to.

Thanks

John Park

President, Blue Mountains Croquet Club